It’s here. The first week of 2017 is practically over and we’re moving full steam ahead into the New Year. Starting with this episode, we’re changing things up just slightly and bringing short, focused, podcasts, every Friday to you to explore the essence of being you, taking stands, exploring fears, overcoming obstacles, and whatever else comes into my mind for the week.
I’m calling these episodes: UNCLOSETED Riffs and Rants. Sometimes these will be advice shows, other times it may just be me rambling about something I’ve observed in the human condition that keeps us in our closets and away from being real. Real with ourselves and others.
Today I want to introduce you to the 3 E’s. These E’s, in my opinion are the key to having a fulfilled, happy life. So join me on this quick journey to exploring what can happen when you let the E’s lead your way.
Here’s what you’ll discover today…
- Choice is the ultimate power play
- The repeating pattern gets broken with the first “E”
- Discover why the second “E” may be the scariest one of all and why you fail the most at this stage
- Learn two powerful questions that can get you out of any fear
- The final “E” has no room for arrogance