Empty. The life you’d envisioned, just became an empty episode of Portlandia…so to speak. You never saw it coming. Up until this point in your life, you were doing what you love. Acting, composing, mastering your craft as a pianist, and then while on the set of a film all your questioning about who you were, finally culminated in you seeing your dreams of being with Mr. Right actually came to life. In the heat of Oregon’s renegade move to be married as a same-sex couple, you and your man, yes the one you met on the film set, decided to tie the knot…a knot that would be short lived and that would change the trajectory of your life forever. My guest today is Brandon Carmody a veteran of the film and music industry for 25 years. He is also founder of has founded Gay News Radio, a platform where he strives to service and help all members of the LGBTQ community during this incredible time in our history as we strive closer to equality and fairness.
- A traumatic event pushed Brandon to dark places (and it carried over to his marriage)
- Find out what he considers a historical LGBTQ moment…
- Brandon comes clean and openly admits he manipulated everyone for over a decade
- How does someone fill the emptiness in his or her life? Here’s how Brandon did.
- Personal redemption – this is party what Brandon does what he does in his career
Connect with Brandon Carmody
Brandon is an American Actor, Pianist and Composer, LGBTQ advocate and author of the upcoming book EMPTYLAND. Brandon has been involved in the film and music industry for 25 years and has founded GNR to give service and help all members of the LGBTQ community during this incredible time in our history as we strive closer to equality and fairness.