One of the greatest challenges we face as humans is the ability to find balance between being ourselves and being what others expect from us. Factor in the fact that we’re gay and you have a whole other world to contend with. That’s not to say that it’s just us gay people who have to juggle our sexual orientation along with work, family life, friendships, etc. But there is an element to being gay that throws things slightly off balance. To help us discover tools for balancing our LGBTQ lives is Mark Sprout, a father partner entrepreneur, speaker, life enthusiast, and fellow coach.
- What’s it like to wear a mask, for years, hiding who you really are?
- Mark realized that his kids were going to love him for who he is…
- Don’t worry about what society is telling you. We should just “be.”
- Your coming out journey will touch EVERY aspect of your life
- The sooner we become comfortable with emotions, the easier life becomes!
Connect with Mark Sprout
Mark Sprout has over 25 years of experience with the trials and tribulations of being gay and raising children. He is deeply committed to making a difference in the lives of gay men and everyone around. Mark Sprout, MBA, CPC, ELI-MP, is a graduate of iPEC and a member of International Coach Federation (ICF).