I get it. BOLD changes lead to scary questions.
Especially changes that impact your sexuality, sexual orientation, gender identity, who you love, and how you love!
I know. I've been there. Stuck between is this really me, and hell yes, this is who I am. Never once not feeling uncertain, anxious, and constantly second guessing myself wondering who is this person that's having all these crazy making thoughts.
All the while wishing I knew for certain, but wanting to just be me even though I had no damn idea how it would all turn out.
I asked myself "Should I..."
- Leave my dying marriage or buck it up and make it work out for everyone else concerned?
- Stay in the closet and pretend to be someone I'm not?
- Try to get by with cheating on the side, only to feel miserable?
- Keep trying to pray away what couldn't be prayed away?
- Act like everything's fine while being completely miserable inside?
In all honesty, it SUCKED to be in that frame of mind.
I hated it, it wasn't fun, but it was damn well worth it when I finally started giving myself permission to get the right answers.
I finally woke up, stopped lying to myself, and decided the simplest thing I could do was get real with me, my life, and the people around me.
It was time to make some bold moves, no matter how hard they were, no matter how much I might hurt, and hurt others - which really sucked.
I also had to be honest and know that I was going to stumble, fail, and fall before I could get up and do what I needed to do to be happy, because I was worth it. And when I was happy, I'd be better for others...even those I might hurt by living my truth.
Now, I just didn't wake up one day and say, "Today it's simple. I'm just going to come out of the closet and live my gay life!" Hell no! If it were that easy, I'd be on Oprah (still hoping) explaining how easy it is to come out!
Instead I looked myself in the eye, started working with an awesome coach who kicked my ass into reality, so I could take three SIMPLE yet BOLD steps to make my big coming out BOLD MOVE. The BOLDEST MOVE of my life.
No more F*CKING AROUND! I took the first step.
Step #1 - Escape your bullshit!
This is your own come to Jesus talk with your self. You get real, and you ask yourself "Why am I doing this?"
- Why are you questioning yourself over and over again instead of embracing your sexuality?
- Why do you keep buying into fear of what others might think of you?
- Why are you so afraid of losing everything when you don't have any proof that will actually happen?
- Why does it scare the crap out of you to live your truth as a gay, lesbian, transgender, bi, or polyamorous person?
- Why do you keep stepping back into the closet only to be completely miserable, conflicted, and unhappy?
All great questions.
But if all you do is ask the questions and don't go get the darn answers then you're just going to wallow around in the bullshit of your thoughts, continuing to be miserable.
It's time to stop f*cking around and realize...It's simple. Be Bold!
Throughout my time with Rick, I can say that I have grown into a confident gay man. I look forward to our weekly sessions so much. After all, every session teaches me that I have the tools to live and authentic and fulfilling life as an gay man. Our sessions have helped me to grow well beyond my sexual orientation. I never imagined it, but our work has helped me to grow more confident in my work, my creative skills and my personal relationships.
It has only been a short time, but I truly have no idea how I would have gotten this far without Rick's intelligence, passion and charisma. I finally see a light at the end of the tunnel for myself. I would never have found myself so quickly without his love and support.
Step #2 - Explore Your Fears
Yeah, yeah, yeah. Ok I know. You get it. Escape the bullshit is all about changing your mindset...but, but, but!
Yeah, we've all got our "But's, Should's, Cant's, and Why Not's!"
Guess what? All those but's, should's, cant's and why not's are because you're afraid!
- Afraid because you feel uncertain...got it, but nothing is certain.
- Afraid of what others might think...but are you going to let them rule your life?
- Afraid to make a mistake...yeah but you could be making the mistake of staying in the closet too.
- Afraid you don't have enough money to invest in yourself to get the support you need...but aren't you worth it?
- Afraid to admit you don't have the answers...maybe not yet, but you could very soon!
Ok. Calm down. How about we check-in with you and explore your fears?
Be honest with yourself!
None of this is about certainty, what others think, making mistakes, having enough money, or shamefully admitting you don't have the answers!
It's really all about you asking yourself, "What's the rest of my life worth?"
Is it worth YOU investing in YOURSELF to have a kick ass life outside the closet?
Being yourself, doing what turns you on, surrounding yourself with people who feed your soul, living each day making BOLD moves that get you so excited you want to pee your pants?
Aren't you done, like really done...
- Feeling stuck, unmotivated, and pissed off because you've don't know what to do next, but want to do something
- Being on the merry-go-round wondering who you really are, feeling empty
- Living everyone elses dream except your own
- Jerking yourself off looking for peace, fulfillment, and less stress, but not finding it
- Thinking about making your BOLD sexuality move but not making any MOVES at all
Ok. I get it. I was there and finally surrendered....in a good way.
I asked myself one simple question...
Am I going to let my fears hold me back?
The moment I got down and dirty exploring my fears about coming out to live my truth as a gay man who was no longer satisfied exploring bi or cheating, is the moment I started moving mountains in my life...the moment I made some BOLD moves!
I got off my ass and out of my own way.
I kept pushing myself to answer the questions, "What's your bullshit? What's your fears? What's the rest of your life worth?"
Let me ask you, right now, in this moment, no bullshit double-talk with yourself...
What about you? What's the rest of your life worth?
"Just wanted to give you a quick update. Things are splendid. I never thought life could be so ... free. I have always had to watch what I say, in case I said the wrong thing. Once I was able to say that I was gay - my fears have been falling left and right. I always thought my ability to succeed depended on how well I could conform, but I have realized that my opportunities have increased significantly since being able to find "my truth." Now, as you know, I'm in an honest,committed relationship with the man I love. We just got married, and I'm moving forward living a life of truth, rather than a life of lies. Thanks for all your support and help over the months of my journey."
Step #3 - Let's Elevate Your F*cking Self-Expression
Ok. So far we've talked about escaping your coming out bullshit and exploring your fears. Now what?
In my life, and with every client I've worked with - men and women, husbands and wives - to make BOLD coming out moves in their life, the final frontier has always been - EXPRESSING YOURSELF! No more jerking around, hiding behind other people's expectations.
You adopt a No more F*cking around mentality and EXPRESS YOURSELF, your way!
- You want to admit you're gay and always have been...BE BOLD, be gay, YOUR WAY.
- Instead of cheating in your relationship to hide your truth...leave it because it's not a fit...BE BOLD, be you, YOUR WAY.
- Feel like it's time to leave vanilla sex behind and own your BDSM lifestyle...BE BOLD, dominate your sex life, YOUR WAY.
- Ready to love multiple people for various reasons...BE BOLD, explore your polyamorous life, YOUR WAY.
- Let go of looking in the mirror and not seeing your true transgender self...BE BOLD, transition to you, YOUR WAY.
If you're life is truly worth it to you, it's time to let go and step up.
No more bullshit beliefs, crazy making thoughts, dirty little habits, playing small, or hiding your damn truth!
Elevate your f*cking self-expression. It's Simple. Be Bold.
"Throughout the 18 months I have worked with Rick, I have developed a genuine, strong, overwhelming love for myself. I no longer have an inner fight going on. Every week, I walk into his office, and even though we may not have a specific plan in mind for that day, I always walk out stronger and more aware. I am aware of my thoughts, my actions, my choices, and the energy I put into the world. I am aware of how my energy is being expressed and how it affects different arenas in my life. I found the strength and confidence to stand up to my family about who I am as a gay man. I found the strength to stand up to MYSELF as a gay man. Without Rick and the constant support and loving pressure he applies, I would still be that boy trying to find himself through sex. Now I am a MAN, a GAY man, who can stand up and love himself regardless of who is in the room.
Your investment gets you...
You and I become friends with benefits, and I'm not talking about in the bedroom.
I'm the friend that shows you your stuff, tells it to you like it is, challenges you to own up to yourself - all with love, care, and concern!
You, open up, escape your bullshit, explore your fears, and elevate your f*cking self-expression.
- Stop screwing around and make life happen
- Increase their confidence
- Come out and design lives that turn them on
- Become more authentic
- Build kickass relationships that are a true match
- Develop unshakeable self-love
- Express themselves without shame
- Live life on their terms
- Create success adventures they never saw coming
- Build tight knit social circles and friendships with others of like mind
- Share themselves in the world with pride, not fear
- Break free from toxic relationships that are killing their soul
- Focus on their purpose for being LGBTQ and Poly
- Simplify their lives by embracing peace and tranquility
- Make BOLD moves for themselves and others
You know you want this. You're hearts telling you to go for it.
You're logic is saying this makes a lot of sense even though it scares the crap out of you.
It's Simple. Be Bold.
"Rick changes lives. He is the rare kind of coach who holds safe space and probes deeply to allow for enormous transformation. He's grounded, smart, easy to talk to and happens to have a great sense of humor! He allows the client great opportunity for self reflection in order for them to reconnect with the deepest parts of themselves and find answers they might not otherwise access. Words can't really reflect the connection you feel when you work with him. He is a combination of warmth, openness, strength and acceptance. Rick gives the gift of supportive nudging to allow you to spread your wings. What a gift he is to the coaching world, and to those whose lives he touches."
Here's what you need to know to take the next steps!
I want to be honest and transparent before we go any further.
First of all, I only work with a handful of people. Serious people. Those ready to do the work, invest the time and money, and see the results of coming out to be themselves in their sexuality, gender identity, or polyamorous lifestyle.
You have to be committed, determined, and so sick of BOLD THINKING AND NOT BOLD DOING, that you'll START DOING and COME OUT.
If that sounds like you then the next step is yours.
You've got to admit that you want clarity, less stress, and to be so excited about your life on the other side of the closet doors.
Next, you're going to be confident enough right now, no more bullshit to click on that button right below this sentence and schedule a NO COST discovery session about coming out without coming unglued.
Once we chat, you'll know that it's not about the money, your fears, or the games you're playing with yourself.
And if it is, then we're not a match and that's OK. I want you to find the right match for you to make BOLD moves in your life your way so that you come out in the best possible way for yourself.
I know we'll both make a great decision. Once we agree that we're going on this adventure together - me coach, you awesome client - the fun begins.
Yes, you have to have the FUN mentality or this won't work either.
Honestly I'm not sure how I could have come as far as I have with out "Rick, The Coming Out Coach". He has been tremendous, and frankly I'm not sure how men do this without someone like Rick on their side. Just having someone to let me know that what I was feeling and thinking was exactly what I needed to get clarity. I needed someone to help me find my truth, that's what Rick "The Coming Out Coach" does - helps you find your truth and to be proud of what that truth is. I highly recommend Rick to anyone coming out of the closet or for that matter anyone struggling with finding their true selves. I believe Rick helped save my life. Thank you Rick!
Once the adventure starts, you'll get...
- Access to the Bold You Process that pinpoints exactly why you're not making your next bold move to come out
- A custom designed 3, 6, or 12 month program that you and I design together to help you achieve your ideal outcomes
- Consistent support via video conferencing, email and text
- Optional group programs available at little or no additional cost
Additional BOLD Testimonials
I felt like my life was on cruise control. Moving, but no real direction, or not a particularly fulfilling one. I was a little fearful about looking deep into my life to see why I was stuck, but the thought of continuing to be stuck was worse. I signed up for the True “U” Process, completed the online assessment and within a week, Rick was providing me with powerful insights about my “victim” mentality, and how to use it to my advantage and to rid myself from it’s clutches. In a short amount time through Rick’s coaching and the True U Process, I’m focused on who I am, where I want to go, and extremely excited that things are starting to look pretty damn good!
I had my first session with Rick six months ago, and from our first conversation I knew I made the right decision. Rick is extremely supportive, full of love and helps you tackle and overcome obstacles in an honest and straightforward fashion. I always feel comfortable talking with Rick, and can tell he is truly listening, cares about what I am saying and wants me to succeed.
It was truly amazing how things just seemed to fall into place once everything became clear. Sometimes we need someone on the outside to guide us through the process and keep us on track to reach our goals. Thank you life coach Rick for helping me reach my goal.